GRAPE VARIETY

Pinot Nero 60% and Chardonnay 40%; the percentages may vary slightly with the different vintages.

VINIFICATION

Whole grapes are put into the pneumatic press for soft pressing and the 70% of resulting must, after a first racking, is put into controlled temperature tanks and the remaining 30% into used barriques, where alcoholic fermentation takes place at a temperature of 17-19 °C. The wine remains in the tanks to age until the following spring.

CHARACTERISTICS

A sparkling wine of a very pale golden yellow with a fine and persistent perlage. A fragrant aroma of delicious bread crust, ripe fruit and vanilla accompanied by delicate hints of Mediterranean spices. The soft, well-balanced and lingering taste is intensely reminiscent of dried fruit and tasty toasted flavours.

ALCOHOL CONTENT

12% vol

SIZE

75 cl

 18,00

*Sales and Shipments in Italy only

OPERE TREVIGIANE RISERVA

SIMILAR PRODUCTS

€ 61
€ 19
€ 14
€ 17